Founded over the fall of 2016 by Tech entrepreneur Amir Mansour, BlackSwan is a fantastically fast-growing startup at the cutting edge of e-commerce and Ad Tech. BlackSwan is now exiting stealth mode and further consolidating its leadership position on the market.
This is where you come in…
- Enhance our scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant, secure architecture on AWS
- Automate the build and management of cloud infrastructure using AWS native tools, open source tools, and third party products.
- Work closely with the development team to deliver the platform with a focus on optimizing the AWS environment for availability, performance, cost, automation and time to implementation.
- Provide input on design, implementation, operations, user guides, and training materials for the AWS environment.
- Setup/Managing network access
- Define metrics derived from AWS environment data. Review metrics, monitoring and logs including identification of key correlations. Direct performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Provide support and training for staff as required.
- Reviews and provides input to AWS policies and standard operating procedures.
- Competency in core AWS services EC2, S3, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, IAM, SNS and more.
- Relational database technologies (Postgres preferred)
- Strong knowledge of security architectures across infrastructure and applications including encryption techniques along with an understanding of AWS IAM, role based access controls, network ACLS, and Security Groups.
- Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration
- Performance tuning, including load balancing, web servers, content delivery networks, caching
- Auto-scaling and distributed architectures
- Networking with VPC/VPN
- Infrastructure monitoring and alerting with SNS
- Cloud migration/replication techniques
- In-depth knowledge of AWS Pricing model
- Strong knowledge of DevOps development methodologies along with CI/CD frameworks.
- Configuration and automation tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Salt.
- Source code management tools such as Git and Subversion
Preferences will be given to candidates who have
– AWS Certification
– AWS Lambda
– AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, AWS Config
- Extremely Competitive package with profit sharing / bonus plan.
- Stock Options eligibility for star performer.
- Flexible work schedules
- Endless opportunity for personal / professional growth
- Work on cutting edge technologies